Commercial Street Bangalore is a haven for shoppers and foodies alike. Commercial Street is also well known for its nightlife and is dotted with numerous bars and nightclubs.
Bangalore, the capital of Karnataka, is India’s third most populous city and one of the country’s major economic and cultural centres. Located in southern India on the Deccan Plateau, Bangalore is home to many tourist attractions, including the Vidhana Soudha, a large neo-Dravidian legislative building; the Bangalore Palace, a royal palace built in the Tudor style and Commercial Street. Other notable sights in Bangalore include the Ulsoor Lake, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden, and the ISKCON Temple.
Commercial Street in Bangalore is a haven for shoppers and foodies alike. The street is lined with shops selling everything from clothes to books to electronics and a wide variety of food vendors. Commercial Street is also well known for its nightlife, with many bars and nightclubs staying open until the early morning.
Here, we look closely at Commercial Street Bangalore, including its history, most popular shops, commercial localities, real estate properties, restaurants, and nightlife. If you plan to visit Commercial Street, here is everything you need to know. From the best time to visit and what to expect, we have all the information you need to make the most of your trip.
Tags : Commercial Street
Timings : 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Time Required : 3-4 hrs
Entry Fee : Free
Shopping at MG Road Bangalore
Restaurants at Commercial Street
Tips For Visiting Commercial Street
2. You might want to avoid visiting the place on weekends as it is very crowded.
3. Make sure you bargain as prices can go down a pretty good margin. A good thumb rule would be to begin the bargaining at least half the quoted price and buy at no more than 75% of that price.
4. If you are a foreigner, the price quoted to you will be at least double of what is quoted to a local. The best way to avoid this is to go with a local. You can also approach nearby local shoppers, and quite a few will be happy to help you bargain.
5. Make sure you look for any defects or imperfections in the goods that you buy when you are buying them. Goods once sold cannot be returned.
6. Rejects from major brands are sold here, so don’t forget to check those collections out!